Saturday, December 12, 2009

New York Holiday

Here's me in the great city of Manhattan on Thanksgiving hoiday. 

I spent most of my time at Central Park's Wyman Rink and Bryant Park (FREE skating rink!), gliding away woes and replacing them with WOAHs!  Hours and hours on NYC ice, right in the middle of all the action, spectators abound, (a phenomenon I'm known to relish), and Sinatra bellowing through the wintery night air.  I even bought a corny photographs of myself from Bryant Park, which I was so looking forward to posting but alas: my scanner is a doozie.

It wouldn't be a trip to New York without a visit to my favorite purchaser in all the world: Manuel at Zabar's.  What a sweetheart!  Thanks Manuel. 

Even if Vermonters DO talk smack about our shrewd and stylish neighbors to the South...
                  Cheers to the New Yorkers, 
                Jaquelyn "Nutty Steph" Rieke
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

-->